From U.S. News & World Report
Top-Ranked Pediatric Hospitals for Diabetes & Endocrinology
"The top 50 centers for children with serious diabetes or endocrine disorders were recently ranked by U.S. News and World Report. Management of diabetes, overall infection prevention, and a range of diabetes treatment options are among the factors that made up 75 percent of a hospital’s score. Most of the data came from a U.S. News survey of children’s hospitals. The other 25 percent reflects how many of 450 pediatric diabetes specialists surveyed in 2009, 2010, and 2011 recommended the hospital."