There are Diabetes apps to help you manage your diet, set up doctor’s appointment reminders and track your health.
There really is an app for everything, including apps to help you manage your diabetes. From reminders about appointments to weight management tips and tracking your glucose levels, diabetes care has never been easier for those of us with smartphones.
Here are some of the best apps to help you manage your diabetes:
Diet Management Apps
- Diabetes Logbook is an easy to use, fun app that allows you to log and track your diet. This app makes diabetes tracking fun with your very own monster avatar to guide you along the way to make healthy eating fun.
- Calorie Counter Pro gets great reviews for being easy to use to help track what you eat. The app also provides a database of nearly a million foods as well as hundreds of exercises.
- Fooducate provides weight loss tips plus information on what foods are diabetes friendly. This app is recommended for older people who may not be as tech savvy since it’s so easy to use.
- Diabetic Connect has a magazine-style layout that works for both older and younger app users. You can create personal health logs as well as network with others with diabetes. This app is a great way to share your experiences and learn from others who have diabetes.
Medication and Appointment Reminder Apps
- Diabetik is a simple, straightforward app that allows you to set up reminders for medication and doctor’s appointments. This app gets good reviews for being easy to use.
- BlueLoop allows you to set up doctor’s information and send health information by text or email. This app is a must have if your doctor uses MyCareConnect BlueLoop.
What apps do YOU use?? We would love to hear from you and I’m sure others would too!!
If you want to know more, the experts at Focus Express Mail Pharmacy are here to help! Focus Express Mail Pharmacy can answer your questions about diabetes, insulin pumps and supplies. Visit our website at www.focuspharmacy.com or call us at 1-866-403-6287.